About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

ANNA'S LITTLE HELPERS UPDATES

EVERYONE, MEET SCOTT :)

SCOTT WITH SOME OF MY ESSENTIALS

PAT AND SCOTT


THIS IS WHERE I KEEP SCOTT'S LEGS. :)

THIS THE MIDDLE COMPARTMENT OF SCOTT. I DON'T ATTACH THIS TO THE KIT. THIS BASICALLY HOLDS LIP PRODUCTS, EYE PENCILS, MASCARAS.

FACE BRUSHES ARE KEPT IN A DIFFERENT BRUSH BELT BAG

I HAVE KEPT MY EYE BRUSHES IN A DIFFERENT CASE.

FALSE LASHES ARE STASHED IN 2 CLEAR BAGS WITH 1 OR 2 ADHESIVES. ONE IS FOR NORMAL LASHES AND THE OTHER IS FOR FUNKY LASHES.

THE TOP PART CARRIES SOME POWDERS AND OTHER FOUNDATIONS.

THE MIDDLE PART OF KEVYN CARRIES SOME EYESHADOWS, PIGMENTS, PENCILS.

THE CASE THAT FITS ON TOP OF THE BOTTOM CASE STILL CARRIES MY BLUSHERS AND HIGHLIGHTERS.

THE BOTTOM PART OF KEVYN STILL CARRIES SOME OF MY BOTTLED FOUNDATIONS AND SOME LOOSE POWDERS.

SAM CONTAINS ALL THE THINGS I NEED TO DO HAIR.

Hi Everyone! I hope you all participated in the Earth Hour. :) I just wanted to give you an update on my 'little' helpers. I received 'Scott' from hunny for my bday and I wanted to formally introduce him to you guys :)

Kevyn stores most of my make up and I take Scott on jobs. There some products which stays inside Scott on a permanent basis as these are my Make Up necessities like cleansers, cotton, buds, wipes, toners, BIODERMA make up remover, moisturisers. I also keep the following inside Scott as they are my Make Up Go To's: Foundation and Concealer Palettes, Blusher and Contour Palette, Several Eye Shadow Palettes, Brush Cleaner.

1 comment:

Edez said...

hi scott! u look sturdy :) and stylish