About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

TEQUILA SUNRISE: NYX BRONZE GODDESS BOX

Easy, Simple and very Wearable Look from NYX Bronze Goddess Box.
Thanks to Braun for my Sexy Tousled Hair.




I also line my water line with MAC Teddy and coated my top and bottom lashes with Rimmel Glam Eyes.

I lined my lips with MAC Beurre and filled it in with the 2nd lipstick from the right.

I used the top blush for contour because it is matte
I used the middle blush on the apples of my cheeks

I used the Pink Eye Shadow - 1st on the right side for the crease.
5th Eye Shadow on the lid.
6th Eye Shadow for the Brow Bone

Hi Ladies! This is another look that I made with the NYX Bronze Goddess Box. Hope you like it :)

No comments: