About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SMOKING IT UP WITH COASTAL SCENTS NEUTRAL PALETTE

FINAL LOOK



LINE YOUR LIPS WITH MAC BEURRE AND FILL IT IN WITH CHANEL BABY GOLD LIPSTICK



APPLY MAC COPPERTONE ON THE APPLES OF YOUR CHEEKS

CURL YOUR LASHES AND APPLY 2 COATS OF RIMMEL GLAM EYES MASCARA ON YOUR UPPER AND LOWER LASHES. APPLY THE LIGHTEST PINK AS A HIGHLIGHTER ON YOUR BROW BONE.

I APPLIED AN OLD ROSE EYE SHADOW ON THE CREASE. BLEND.

I APPLIED MAC TEDDY ON MY WATERLINE AS WELL.
I USED THE DEEP PLUS SHADOW FROM COASTAL SCENTS NEUTRAL PALETTE ALL OVER MY LID AND LOWER LASH LINE

I USED MAC TEDDY AS MY EYE MAKE UP BASE.

FLASH WAS TOO MUCH! SORRY FOR THE UBER WHITE FACE.
I USED KRYOLAN PAINTSTICK AND FACE POWDER.
I was recently cleaning up my kit and realised that I have quite a few palettes on hand. Because of this I have decided to come up with my official looks for the palettes that I own. I am starting this series with the Coastal Scents Neutral Palette.

When people think of Neutrals they mostly think of browns and beiges so for this look I decided to use a deep plums and pinks found in the palette.

Hope you ladies like the look. Coastal Scents is availble in Dubai through Laylam.ae.


















No comments: