About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

THE SMOKEY GODDESS LOOK

THE FINISHED LOOK

THE FINISHED LOOK

THE LIPS

THE LIPS
I lined my lips with MAC Spice Liner and filled it in with the Pale Pink Gloss. First from the left.

THE CHEEKS

THE CHEEKS
I used the middle blusher to sculpt my cheeks since this is an evening look.


THE EYES
I used MAC Teddy as a base. I filled in the whole lid and lined my water line with it as well.
I used the MAC 239 brush dipped in the 2nd shadow from the bottom from the right selection.
For the crease I used the MAC 217's tip dipped in the 3rd shadow from the top from the left selection.
I used the flat shader brush from INGLOT for the highlight. I used the 1st shadow from the top (right slection)

THE EYESHADOW PALETTE


JUST THE BASE :)

THE BASE
I used Revlon ColorStay Foundation with Coastal Scents Concealer Palette and MAC Studio Fix Powder

This is the 2nd look from the NYX Bronze Goddess Box! Hope you guys like it!













No comments: