About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

JAI HO!

THE FINAL LOOK!





I applied my bindi and mangtika and my saree.





THE COMPLETE LOOK

LIPS
I lined my lips with MAC Spice Lip Liner and applied INGLOT Lip Paint in 51.



EYES/ LASHES
I applied MAC Eye Liner in Feline on the water line. Slightly smudged the lower lash line with a light blue shadow and applied 2 coats.
I curled my upper lashes and applied the falsies. I applied mascara afterwards.
EYES
I used a black shadow to slightly cut the crease.

EYES
I used a light blue shadow on the crease.

EYES
I used the brightest yellow on the remaining half of the lid.

EYES
I used Coastal Scents Shimmer Palette for the whole look. I applied the lightest shade of Yellow on the inner lid with a MAC 239 Brush.

BROWS
I used the lightest Brow Pencil from Body Shop to make the shape of my brows and used Benefit's Brow Zings in Light with a MAC 266 brush. To keep the brows in place I used Mikyajy Brow Gel. To highlight the shape even more I applied a light coloured concealer under the brows and on top of the brows.

THE BASE
I used INGLOT AMC Shimmer Brick for the hightlight and Clinique Pink blush on the apples of my cheeks.

THE BASE
I used Kryolan TV Paint Stick and Coastal Scents Concealer Palette for the Base. To set the base I used MAC Studio Fix Foundation.


This is the look that I sported during Teena's wedding in Pattaya. Apologies for the late post. :)

Hope you guys like it. :)

No comments: