About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

EVER AFTER IN PATTAYA

ME IN MY SAREE

THE LOOK FOR THE CEREMONY

THE STAGE FOR THE CEREMONY





Happy New Year Everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday. :) Mine was lovely and more than I could ever wish for.


I flew to Pattaya, Thailand on Christmas night to do the Hair and Make Up for a 3 day wedding! It was soooo much fun! 2 events per day means 2 looks. I was so happy because my bride, Teena was very open to trying out different looks. :)


Ill be posting some shot that I took while I was at work as well as the Make Up Look that I sported for the Ceremony :)


Once again, I wish everyone a Happy New Year! :)

8 comments:

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

Oh my you looked divine! Gorgeous!

Konrad said...

You look absolutely STUNNING in the yellow outfit! I cant get over it.

<3 Konrad

Jillian said...

You look gorgeous as well as the bride!!

ANNA DE LEON said...

Hi Hell Notes!thanks. Glad that you like it. :)

ANNA DE LEON said...

hi Konrad!Glad you liked the saree :)

ANNA DE LEON said...

Hi Jillian, glad you liked it :) Will post pics of the wedding looks soon! :)

Prissy Mum said...

Beautiful. You are soo my Make-Up Idol. BTW. I made my 1st make-up purchase...RED Lipstick.

ANNA DE LEON said...

hey Prissy Mum! Congrats on your purchase and hope that it wont be the last :) Thank for the visit and looking forward to more posts from you.