About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, January 17, 2011

THE BRONZE GODDESS NEXT DOOR LOOK




THE LIPS

I lined my lips with MAC Spice Lip Liner and used the middle gloss to fill in my lips.



THE EYES

I lined my waterline with MAC Teddy and applied 2 coats of Dior Extase Mascara.


THE BROWS

I used Benefit Brow Zings in Light and applied Mikyajy Brow Gel.



THE EYES

I used the 2nd Shadow from the left side on the inner half of my lid. The 3rd Shadow on the the outer half. I also smudged this on my lower lid.


I used the 1st shadow on the crease and blended.


Lastly, I used the 1st shadow on the right as a highlighter






THE CHEEKS




THE CHEEKS

I used the bottom blusher for the apples of my cheeks and highlighted with the middle blush.



THE BASE

I used MAC Studio Fix to Set the Foundation


THE BASE
I used ColorStay from REVLON, Coastal Scents Concealer Palette.


This is just a very short tutorial on the Bronze Goddess Box from NYX. There are 3 more looks to follow so watch this space. :)




























2 comments:

Lisa L.S said...

Love this look! I use a lot of bronze colours myself. Subtle and stylish!

ANNA DE LEON said...

thanks Lisa! :) perfect for the almost year long summer in dubai ;)