About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Friday, January 7, 2011

A BEAUTIFUL EVER AFTER

THE LOVELY COUPLE.

THE LOOK OF THE BOLLYWOOD NIGHT

SETTING THE LOOK WITH SOME POWDER

WORKING ON THE CURLS

WORKING ON THE 1ST LOOK

I love Weddings! Not that I don't like doing editorial work, don't get wrong. There is just something so special about being involved in a day that women look forward to since they were little girls.

The last wedding that I did for 2010 was extra special since its a 3 day Hindu Wedding in Pattaya, Thailand.

Teena, my lovely bride and I looked at several hair images and we met several times to discuss the looks for the events. Teena, was a breeze to work with! She is an epitomy of grace under pressure and her open mindedness regarding experimenting with looks was such a breath of fresh air :)

I left Dubai on Christmas Night and arrived in Pattaya on the 26th of December.

The festivities started on the 27th with a Pool Party followed by a Salsa Night in the evening.

The 28th was the wedding of Teena's Sister in Law followed by the Bollywood Night. Creating the hairstyle for this event was super fun!

The 29th was the actual wedding of Teena and the Reception.

I will be doing more posts regarding the wedding as soon as I get the photos.

Hope you like this one. :)

No comments: