About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, December 6, 2010

RAQUEL WELCH - HOLIDAY LOOKS 2010



HAVE FUN AND UP THE ANTE BY DONNING A CLIP ON WIG!
LINE THE LIPS WITH SPICE LIPLINER AND FILL IT IN WITH INGLOT'S LIP PAINT IN 51. LASTLY, APPLY NARS GLOSS IN TURKISH DELIGHT ON THE CENTRE OF YOUR LIPS TO MAKE THEM LOOK FULLER.

APPLY YOUR FALSIES.

LINE THE WATER LINE WITH A BLACK KOHL LINER.

BLEND WITH A 217 BRUSH.
REAPPLY THE EYE SHADOW THAT YOU USED ON YOUR LID ON YOUR BROW BONE.

WITH THE SAME ANGLED BRUSH, FLICK THE COLOUR UPWARDS.

TRUST ME.... ITS GOING TO LOOK BETTER :)

THE EYES
WITH AN ANGLED BRUSH DIPPED IN BLACK SHADOW, TRACE THE SHAPE OF YOUR CREASE.

THE EYES
USE A SHIMMERY WHITE OR YELLOWISH SHADOW ON THE THE ENTIRE LID.

THE BROWS
I MADE MY BROWS THICKER WITH GRAFTTOBIAN'S EYE BROW PENCIL MIXED WITH BENEFIT'S BROW ZINGS IN MEDIUM.

THE BASE
I APPLIED KRYOLAN TV PAINTSTICK IN ELO, KRYOLAN TRANSLUCENT POWDER IN TL 7 AND MAC STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER IN NV 42.

I ALSO CONTOURED WITH MAKE UP FOREVER'S CONTOURING KIT. I HIGHLIGHTED MY CHEEK PLANE AND BRIDGE OF THE NOSE WITH EVERYDAY MINERALS' VIKI'S RADIANT CREATION.

I DUSTED DIOR BRONZE ON THE APPLES OF MY CHEEKS.

Let me help you make this Holiday Season your most beautiful ever! :) Let me start my Holiday Looks Tutorial with a look inspired by the bombshell Raquel Welch.

6 comments:

Ivo Serentha and Friends said...

Compliments for your blog and pictures included, I invite you to see the photo blog,

CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

Each week released a new album

Greetings from Italy

Marlow

MISS TRACY LEY said...

I love this look hun. Very nice

Lisa L.S said...

Beautiful! This is a favourite look! I Love the 60's!

ANNA DE LEON said...

thanks Tracy :)

ANNA DE LEON said...

Thanks for the visit, lisa. 60's was awesome! loved their make up!

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

Gorgeous look have to try it. The lip color is just divine,love it!