About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Friday, December 17, 2010

NATURAL GLAM HOLIDAY LOOK

THE COMPLETE LOOK! :)


THE LIPS
I lined my lips with MAC Spice Lip Liner and filled it in with Laura Mercier's Lip Velvet in Naked Rose and topped it with NARS Turkish Delight Gloss.

For the base, I used Make Up Forever High Definition Foundation and Setting Powder.
I applied NARS' Blush in Orgasm and used INGLOT's Shimmer Block for highlight.

THE EYES
I used a light pink shimmery E/S for the highlight.
Instead of a black liner, I used Coastal Scent Gel Liner in Truffle on my lash bed.
I curled my lashes and applied 2 coats of Rimmel Glam Eyes mascara on my upper and lower lashes.

THE EYES
I used MAC Paint Pot in Fresco Rose as a base on my lid and on the lower lash line.
I used Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer E/S for this look. I applied a shimmery pink shadow all over the lid and on the lower lash line.

For the contour, I used a matte soft brown E/S and applied on the crease.

This is the look that I sported for Hunny's Exhibit Opening. I called it Natural Glam. I used mainly pinks for the look. I apologise for the lack of The Base photos. Forgot to take them

Hope you guys like the look!:)

4 comments:

JillieCat said...

Pretty!! Love the eyes!

ANNA DE LEON said...

Thanks JillieCat! :) Merry Christmas :)

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

I love this, looks very natural and perfect for anytime..

ANNA DE LEON said...

thanks for visiting Hell Notes :) Merry Christmas and looking forward to more posts from you :)