About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

HOLIDAY LOOKS: THE PIN UP GIRL

Now all you got to do is sing, 'Santa Baby!'



hihihihi! Don't mind the rollers

THE LIPS
I lined my lips with MAC Brick Lip Liner and I filled it in with MAC Ruby Woo

THE EYES
Line your lash bed with a black liquid liner and slightly wing it up. I used MAC false lashes just on the outer eye area to make my eyes look sleepy.
I re - applied Gesso on the brow bone for highlight.
Don't forget you beauty mark! :)

THE EYES
Use and deep brown E/S on the crease. Don't apply the E/S all over the crease, instead concentrate on the outer V.

THE EYES
I primed my eye are with INGLOT Eye Make Up Base and followed it up with MAC Gesso. Marilyn hardly had shimmer on her eyes.

THE BROWS
I used Graftobian Eyebrow pencil followed by Benefit Brow Zings in Light. Don't forget to set it with a BrowGel.

THE BASE
I used Kryolan TV Paintstick, MAC Studio Fix Concealer and MAC Studio Fix Powder for my base.

For those ladies, who would like to really vamp it up this Holiday Season, there is nothing like a look that is inspired by Everyone's Favourite Pin Up Girl, Marilyn Monroe. :)

Hope you ladies like this look

No comments: