About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

BECAUSE I LOVE MARIAH CAREY: BYE BYE INSPIRED MAKE UP

Now, if i can only sing like Mariah! hehehehe



The Finished Look

THE LIPS
I applied MAC Lip Paint in 52.

THE LIPS
I lined my lips with MAC Spice Liner and blended it with my lip balm.

Its all bout layering to achieve the glowing, tanned complexion of Ms. Carey :)

THE EYES
I applied my falsies

THE EYES
I used Mikyajy Felt Tip Black liner on my lash bed but I left the lower lash line unlined.

THE EYES

THE EYES
Blend with a MAC 217 Brush

THE EYES
I used INGLOT AMC eye shadow in to make the shape of my crease.

THE EYES
With a MAC 239 brush I applied INGLOT AMC pigments in Gold all over my lid and on the lower lash line.

THE EYES
I used Bourjois Liquid Shadow in Gold as my base. I applied it all over the lid and on the lower lash line.

THE BROWS
I took the lightest Body Shop Brow Pencil to trace the shape that I want.
I set the brows with Benefit Brow Zings in Light and applied Mikyajy Brow Gel to set it.

THE BROWS
I wanted lighter brows for this look without having to bleach them. I took a spooly brush with a little bit of concealer and brushed it all over my brows.

THE BASE
The key to achieving the look of Mariah relies heavily on a beautifully applied base, which means you need to layer it.
I used Kryolan TV Painstick and MAC Studio Fix Concealer. I applied the INGLOT Illuminator on the bridge of my nose, cheek plane before setting it with Kryolan Loose Powder.
I used Christian Dior Bronzer on the apples of the cheeks and dusted INGLOT AMC Shimmer brick on the bridge of the nose and cheek plane.


I love Mariah Carey! Her songs, her voice, her attitude about the weight issue and most of all, I love her looks! Have you guys seen the Bye Bye video? She looked hot in the gold hues! :)

And because I love her, I made one of the looks that she sported as part of my Holiday Looks.

Hope you like it! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made some really good points there. I checked on
the net for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along
with your views on this site.
Also see my site > electronic delivery

Anonymous said...

It's an remarkable post in favor of all the internet viewers; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.
My homepage :: Leadership speakers jhb