About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

THINK PINK....FOR THE BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH

THE FINAL LOOK


THE LIPS
LINE THE LIPS WITH A NEUTRAL LINER AND APPLY SOME GLOSS.
THE CHEEKS
APPLY NARS ORGASM BLUSH ON THE APPLES OF YOUR CHEEKS.
APPLY 2 COATS OF MASCARA ON THE TOP AND BOTTOM LASHES. LINE THE WATERLINE WITH A WHITE PENCIL.

APPLY CREAM COLOURED SHIMMER E/S ON THE BROWBONE FOR HIGHLIGHT.

BLEND.

I USED A MEDIUM SHIMMERY VIOLET E/S FOR THE CREASE.

THE EYES
I USED MAC PAINT POT IN RUBENESQUE AS A PRIMER. I USED THE COASTAL SCENTS NEUTRAL PALETTE FOR THIS LOOK. YOU CAN USE ANY SOFT PINK E/S ON THE ENTIRE LID

THE BROWS
I USED BENEFIT BROW ZINGS IN LIGHT AND BODY SHOP'S EYEBROW PENCIL IN LIGHT.

THE BASE
IAM, ONCE AGAIN, IN LOVE WITH MY MAC STUDIO FIX FOUNDATION. I APPLIED IT WITH MY FINGERS. I USED MAC STUDIO FIX CONCEALER AS WELL AS THE POWDER. FASNTASTIC COVERAGE, NO CAKING AND FEELS LIGHT! :)



October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we all know that the Pink Ribbon stands for just that.




This post is dedicated to my grandmother, Lola Diding and to all the women who are fighting this disease.

No comments: