About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, November 29, 2010

PRODUCT REVIEW: MAX FACTOR MIRACLE TOUCH



SHOWING OFF THE MIKYAJY MINX LINER IN ELECTRIC BLUE :)

POWDERED

UNPOWDERED

Mirror Mirror on the wall, Who is the fairest of them all? Or should I say which is the best foundation of them all? My quest for the best foundation has not stopped yet. Next in line is a drugstore brand which I have to say is the biggest cosmetic surprise for me for this year.

At AED 79 per piece or USD 21, the Max Factor Miracle Touch is just fabulous! It is cream based so its great for women who have dry skin. I applied it with the sponge that comes with it and it glides on smoothly. Since its a compact, if you want to use on others, you can just scoop out a small amount with a spatula and warm it up on your hand for better application.

I applied quite a rich moisturiser, half expecting for me to get oily towards the end of the day but I was pleasantly surprised when I stayed fresh till the afternoon.

This does not cover much, it actually is very light, thus, may not be good for women who likes the full coverage look and feel and if you like to cover some scars or blemishes.

Like with most drugstore brands, the colours are limited and most of the undertones are pink. For women who have yellow undertones like myself, pick Golden or Tan :) But over all at AED 79 its worth buying for everyday use.

No comments: