About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, November 29, 2010

PLAYING WITH LIGHTS











Last weekend, in preparation for Hunny's upcoming exhibit, we took our cameras for a night out and took photos of the city but not in the usual fashion. We had no tripods and I was shooting photos while the car was moving. If some photo enthusiast saw me doing that, they'd probably think that I was a nutcase. I probably am. hehehehe

I have never done photos at night and when I do decide it take photos it will always be in Black and White so I was pleasantly surprised at myself that I actually liked photographing the lights in the city and making them dance in my photos.

I am not a photographer and I never will claim to be one. Just an enthusiast.

Hope you like my first foray into abstract photography :)

5 comments:

Lisa L.S said...

Beautiful! I love playing with my camera. Lights can be so amazing during the night.

XO

ANNA DE LEON said...

Thanks Lisa. :) Glad to see you back on the blog scene :)

Anonymous said...

Aku hanya ingin membuat komentar cepat untuk mengatakan saya senang saya menemukan blog Anda. Terima kasih

Anonymous said...

Awesome informations, merci beaucoup à l'article de l'écrivain. Il est compréhensible pour moi maintenant, l'efficacité et l'importance est ahurissant. Merci encore une fois et bonne chance!

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Really enjoyed reading your blog posts.