About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, November 22, 2010

BROWNIE POINTS




THE FINISHED LOOK

THE LIPS
I USED MAC LURE LIP PENCIL AND LAURA MERCIER'S LIP VELVET (FORGOT THE NAME AGAIN. ITS THE EPIDURAL!!! HEHEHE)
I DUSTED MAC'S MINERALISE SKIN FINISH TO ADD SOME SHIMMER.

HIGHLIGHT
I USED INGLOT SHIMMER BRICK FOR THE HIGHLIGHT.

THE CHEEKS
SUBTLE FLUSH

THE CHEEKS



I USED MAC CREME BLUSH IN UNCOMMON AND TOPPED IT WITH CLINIQUE'S PINK BLUSH (FORGOT THE NAME! SORRY. )



THE EYES
COMPLETE EYE

Bold THE LASHES
I USED L'OREAL'S DOUBLE EXTENSION MASCARA.
(I WILL BE REVIEWING THIS)

THE EYES
I USED COASTAL SCENTS GEL LINER IN TRUFFLE TO LINE THE LASH BED.


THE EYES
WITH AN INGLOT FLAT SHADER BRUSH, APPLY THE SHIMMERY WHITE SHADOW ON THE BROW BONE FOR HIGHLIGHT.

THE EYES
WITH A MAC 217 APPLY THE BROWN EYE SHADOW IN THE BOX - LOOKS LIKE SWISS CHOCOLATE FROM MAC ON THE CREASE AND BLEND.

THE EYES
WITH AN INGLOT CONTOUR BRUSH, APPLY THIS DARK BROWN EYE SHADOW ON THE CREASE. BLEND WITH A MACH 217 BRUSH.


THE EYES
WITH A MAC 239 BRUSH APPLY THE CHOCOLATE BROWN SHADOW FROM COASTAL SCENTS' NEUTRAL PALETTE ON THE LID. USE THE TIP TO APPLY SOME SHADOW ON THE LASH LINE.

WITH THE MAC PAINT POT

THE EYES
I APPLIED MAC PAINT POT IN INDIANWOOD ON MY LID AND USED AN ANGLED BRUSH TO APPLY IT ON MY LASHLINE.

THE FINISHED BROWS

THE BROWS
I USED GRAFTOBIEN'S BROW PENCIL AND BENEFIT'S BROW ZINGS IN LIGHT. I KEPT MY BROWS IN PLACE WITH MIKYAJY BROW GEL.

LADIES, ONCE YOU GO GRAFT, YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK! I LOVE THIS. THANKS TO MY MUA FRIEND AND CO BLOGGER, ALESSIA D. FOR THE INFORMATION! :)

THE BASE
FOR THE BASE, I USED ONE OF MY EID HAULS, GRAFTOBIAN CREAMFOUNDATION. I COVERED MY DARK CIRCLE WITH MAC STUDIO SCULPT CONCEALER AND SET IT WITH GRAFTOBIAN HIGH DEFINITION POWDER.




Inspired by my latest acquisition of Camel Coloured dresses courtesy of Ms. Enaj Ortiz, I did this Make Up Look composed of colours that are readily found in out faces. Creams, Caramels, Beiges.




Hope you like them ladies! :)

No comments: