About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

AUTUMN/WINTER 2010 BEAUTY TREND: THINK PINK

Be more creative and experiment with different textures for your eye shadow base. If you don't have a pink eye shadow base, go for gel liner. Same effect and the colour is just great!
Pink looks great on everyone! At least this is how I think. hehehe.
The key is to remember that the darker you are the darker the colours you can get way with.
I find Dolce Vita from Nars particularly universally flattering.

Perfect your skin with the right shade of foundation. If it takes 2 shades of foundation, by all means go ahead.
Don't be shy and blush this season with Nars Blush in Orgasm

There is no colour in the world that says Feminine better than Pink and its having a comeback this season as seen in the show of Fendi.

Women who have darker skin colour have always avoided this colour but I encourage you ladies to try to amazing colour!

Hair and Make Up by Anna de Leon
Photography by Arian Marcos

6 comments:

Prissy Mum said...

I love the color pink. I have a pink lipstick that I am pushing myself to wear outside of the house :)!!

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

I have been on a pink rampage this week, mostly pairing it with brown eyeshadows. I'm still searching for a light baby pink lipstick perfect for my skintone....

You did a fantastic job with the makeup, she came out with beautiful glowing skin too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

ANNA DE LEON said...

Prissy Mum! Go ahead and wear that colour! lets be bold this season and try new things :)

ANNA DE LEON said...

Hi Hell Notes, I find that the Dolce Vita Lipstick from Nars is truly flattering. You might want to try it :)

Thanks for the compliment :)

well louboutin said...

Women should ensure that the shoes and bags not only look amazing,louboutin but they also match.