About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

WARDROBE MUST HAVES - THE SUPPORT SYSTEM

A SEAMLESS PUSH UP BRA IN CREAM AND BLACK SHOULD ALSO BE IN YOUR WARDROBE FOR BABY T'S OR BLOUSES WHICH CLINGS TO THE BODY.

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST LACEY BRAS BUT IT JUST DOES NOT LOOK POLISHED WHEN YOU ARE WEARING IT UNDER A SHIRT OR BLOUSE AND IT LOOKS SO OBVIOUS. FOR WOMEN WHO ARE WORKING, IT DOES NOT LOOK PROFESSIONAL.

I DON'T KNOW HOW MAY WOMEN STILL WEAR SLIPS BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT IAM ONE OF THEM. ITS GOOD FOR SUNDRESSES WHOSE FABRIC IS QUITE SHEER. IT PROTECTS YOU FROM STARES (AND I DON'T MEAN ADMIRING STARES)

SPANX SHOULD BE A STAPLE IN ANY WOMAN'S WARDROBE. OPRAH LOVES IT, BEYONCE SWEARS BY IT AND TYRA ADORES IT! WHY WOULDN'T YOU? IT GIVES YOU THE SLEEKEST SILHOUETTE EVER SO YOU CAN WEAR BODY CON DRESSES WITH CONFIDENCE. SPANX COMES IT VARIETY OF CUTS. THEY EVEN HAVE LEGGINGS. BEFORE YOU HEAD TO SAKS TO PURCHASE ONE, STEP INTO THE SCALE AS THEY COME IN SIZES A,B,C. SIZE A IS FROM SO AND SO KG AND SO ON AND SO FORTH.

I HAVE THEM IN 2 COLOURS, BLACK FOR LITTLE, BLACK BODY CON DRESSES AND SKIN COLOUR FOR LIGHT COLOURED DRESSES.


I was not sure what of what to call the following items because they are more than just underwear and they are most def not lingerie (at least not in my vocab) so, I decided to call them THE SUPPORT SYSTEM.

No comments: