About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

GLOBAL BEAUTY

DIFFERENT FACES... DIFFERENT RACES... ALL BEAUTIFUL

FRONT: LILY, SANDY, AMBER, ELLA BACK: NADIA, AQUA AND SARA

SANDY, AQUA AND SARA

AQUA - INDIAN A BEAUTIFUL FACE, TRANQUIL AND SO REFINED.

LILY -ETHIOPIAN A BEAUTY WITH A LOT OF PROMISE. HER CLOSE TIES TO HER SISTER AND COUSIN IS TOUCHING. :)

SARA - ITALIAN/MOROCCAN BEAUTY AND BRAINS. A POLYGLOT - FLUENT IN ENGLISH, ITALIAN, FRENCH AND ARABIC

SANDY - LEBANESE NOT ONLY EXUDING MEDITERRANEAN GOOD LOOKS BUT TALENT AS WELL. SANDY WORKS AS A GRAPHIC DESIGNER FOR AN AD AGENCY.

ELLA - FILIPINA NOT ONLY A BEAUTY BUT A GREAT ARTIST AS WELL. CHECK OUT HER BLOG: http://ellaorencillo.blogspot.com

As a Make Up Artist and Stylist, I love diversity. I love the fact that now, the word Beauty is not just about being a Blue Eyed Blonde. Now, its about having Caramel Coloured Skin, Curly hair, a not so aquiline nose and I just love it! :)

This photoshoot that I did with Arian Marcos, check out his website: www.arianmarcos.com, was all about that... celebrating Diversity and Beauty in all Colour.

Instead of using models for the shoot, I decided to invite women from different backgrounds, who have their own unique look, all exuding confidence and talent to be a part of this project and I could not be happier with the results. :)

Celebrating your look and carrying it with unabashed confidence is whats makes a woman beautiful to me. Whether its your curly hair, super straight hair, pouty lips, thin lips, wear it.... show it... with PRIDE :)

It has never been hard for me to find beauty in all the women that I have met. My work has always been about all Faces... all Races.... ALL MAKING THEM BEAUTIFUL. :)




4 comments:

Ella Orencillo said...

I love it. =)Thanks Anna for the wonderful job.

ANNA DE LEON said...

glad you liked it Ella :)
thanks for agreeing to pose for this project :)

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I really like your site!


Also visit my weblog look at these guys

Anonymous said...

Keep this going please, great job!

My site ... look at here