About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

EXPLORING MY NEW HOOD - THE NAN PLACE

THE FINISHED NAN! I WAS REALLY HUNGRY. HEHEHEHE

THIS IS THE OVEN AND THE METAL SPATULA IS WHAT THEY USE TO PICK UP THE FINISHED NAN BREAD.

SMALL HOLES ARE PUNCHED IN THE DOUGH (APOLOGIES FOR THE TERMINOLOGY)

THE DOUGH GETS KNEADED HERE

THIS IS WHERE IT ALL STARTS.... THE DOUGH (?) COMES FROM THIS WINDOW.

One of the best things about moving to a new city is exploring it. So, yesterday, after 1 month of being in Abu Dhabi, I decided to brave the August heat and humidity to see what my hood has to offer. :)

First stop, for me, atleast is nourishment! FOOD!!!! First of all, may I apologise in advance as I totally forgot to look at the name of this establishment because the moment I got my plastic bag of Nan, I just walked away and started nibbling.

No comments: