About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, August 23, 2010

ANNA'S HAIR CHRONICLES - THE UPDATES

FOR BODY AND BOUNCE, I BLOW DRY MY HAIR WITH BODIFYING MOUSSE AND I USE VELCRO ROLLERS.

I TRY AND AVOID HEATED IRONS OR CURLERS TO PREVENT DRYNESS ON THE TIPS

I CAN PONYTAIL MY HAIR AGAIN :)

3/4 VIRGIN HAIR! YAY!

AND GROWING IT BEGINS

THE CUT... I HAD MY HAIR SNIPPED IN SEPTEMBER

LONG, LAYERED AND BLACK

LONG AND HIGHLIGHTED

I think my hair is finally growing! Yippppeee. To those who are thinking of changing their hair colour or cutting their hair and are afraid, its not so bad, really :) I went from really long to really short. There is growing pains but its manageable. So, go ahead, head to the salon, have your roots re done or have it coloured altogether, get a trim or a new cut. Life is all about change... EMBRACE IT and ENJOY IT! :)

FIRST 3 PHOTOS BY ARIAN MARCOS

2 comments:

dmitri said...

TOTALLAY WANA GROW MA HAIR NOW!:)such a happy blog.

ANNA DE LEON said...

hi Dmi! I can finally pony tail my hair!!!! waaaahhhh!!! grow yours in time for your grad :)