About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

SWEETS MADE SIMPLE


Last weekend I was supposed to make Pancakes with Strawberries but because of a dentist appointment in the morning I let the Strawberries sit in the fridge until the afternoon. It was only when Hunny asked me if I wanted some chips before we watch a movie, that I suddenly remembered the Strawberries which were sitting in the fridge and decided to just make Chocolate Covered Strawberries.

Since we did not have a double boiler I just placed a bigger pot on top of a smaller one which had the boiling water. I kind of picked up from somewhere that chocolate burns fast so when melting it, its better if you do it this way. I gradually added milk while melting the chocolate.

I would have wanted to decorate the strawberries with nuts or probably glaze it with white chocolate but maybe next time.

This dessert is perfect when chilled and served with Champagne, lots of love and kisses :)

No comments: