About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, July 12, 2010

STONE AGE REDISCOVERED

MADE THIS 2 STRAND NECKLACE LAST NIGHT :)

STONE AGE BY ANNA
BOXES I USED FOR GIFTS

HOOP EARRINGS CIRCA 2006.... ANNA VINTAGE. HEHEHE

READY TO GET BUSY :)

THE STASH!
Moving house is hard, packing may be considered a nightmare and unpacking may take probably a couple of days to a week, depending on how much stuff you have. It took me 4 days to get things organised and whilst I was unpacking I discovered a bag full of stones and equipment I used to use when I was still making bracelets, earrings and necklaces some years back, 2006, if I remember correctly.

No, I don't plan on selling them here on my blog. hehehehe. I leave that to the professionals :) It used to be a hobby of mine and I totally forgot about it and now I am finding great joy in making accessories once again.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

That strand necklace is GORGEOUS! You should rethink selling them because they are great =]

If you get a chance, check out my blog. Its new and i need some feedback.

ANNA DE LEON said...

hi Vero, many thanks for the visit and for subscribing. Ill post all the new creations and if someone wants to buy then it will be great.

checked your blog and looking forward to seeing your nail art creations :)