About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

PARADISE FOUND

PARADISE FOUND :)

:)

MY INABILITY TO BUILD A SANDCASTLE MADE ME DO THIS.... HEHEHEHE. R.I.P. TITO.

Last week I told you guys about this beach that I went to, which seemed like my private beach, but I totally forgot to show you the pics. Luckily, Hunny, now a beach bum convert asked me if it would a good idea for us to head to the beach last weekend.

The current was quite strong, making it hard to swim but it felt great to just lie on the shore and feel the sea wash away the worries of the week that was :)

Hope you guys had a fantastic weekend and here's wishing everyone an eventful week :)

2 comments:

BusyBeingHappy said...

please be so kind to share where is this beach located. pretty please?? :))

ANNA DE LEON said...

hi Sweety, its in Jumeirah, 2 to 3 beaches from the Burj :)