About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

FAR AND AWAY......

FROM THE SEA SHORE TO THE CENTRE TABLE.

SHELL PICKING

TAKE ME DOWN TO THIS PARADISE IN THE CITY!
When you love the mall, you are called the mall rat and when you love the beach, you are called a beach bum. Well, I am a certified BEACH BUM! hehehe.

I normally head to Jumeirah Beach Park but this time I went to this beach, which I discovered during the swimsuit catalogue shoot. It was like my own private beach! No one was there. The water was clear, the shore was clean.... ahhhhhh Paradise in the City!

Whenever I need solace there is only one place I think of going to and its the beach. Seeing the blueness of the water and being in the water is totally liberating, makes me forget about the daily worries of adult life. Feeling the sand on my feet, the rays of the sun makes me even more grateful for everything that I have and truly appreciate the more simple things in life. :)

2 comments:

Alyse & Gina said...

Those are nice shells. I never find anything that pretty when I go to the beach.

ANNA DE LEON said...

Thanks Alyse and Gina :)They are indeed pretty. I also found some interesting looking rocks but have not placed them in a vase. They will look great with baby's breath.
Thanks for the visit :)