About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, July 12, 2010

DECADENT THURSDAY

KITTY AND HER HEAVENLY BAKED GOODIES! :)

WANT SOME? :)

BE STILL MY HEART.... THE PIE THAT MADE THE LASTING IMPRESSION.

CUPCAKES GALORE!

THE APPLE PIE AND FRUIT TART

BLUEBERRY AND COFFEE CAKE

THE FEAST!

I know that my blog is basically centering on make up, fashion etc. but I simply cannot stop myself from sharing the other good stuff worthy of sharing such as great food! And believe me when I say that this weekend was full of that :)

To say that my Thursday was Decadent with a capital D would be an understatement. Ahhhh.... it was simply Divine!

I went with D to shoot the baked goodies of a friend of ours, Kitty Sinaga and the moment we entered her house I knew that my Thursday was going to be sweet. And Sweet it was. :)

I am no food expert but I know a great desert when I see one and taste one. The Pecan Pie is simply unforgettable. The crust alone was so good and the filling had the taste of milk mixed with Pecans. Sighhhhhhh. The Cupcakes were moist and the frosting will give Sugar Daddy and Kitsch a stiff competition should Kitty decide to go full blast. The Banana Cake was the first one I tasted and like the the cupcake, it was moist and full of flavour. I also had the Apple Pie with cream. Kitty also prepared what seemed like Chocolate Crinkles but were made out of Dark Chocolate. I experimented and topped it with the cream cheese frosting of the cupcake. :)

Yes, I over indulged and I am not apologising for it! hahahaha. Since my move to the capital, haven't had the chance to really indulge and I tool advantage of Thursday.

Kitty has not decided on when she will be marketing her heavenly baked goodies but when she does, I will for sure let you all know. After all... we deserve a piece of heaven :)

1 comment:

D. said...

Nomnomnom. Hrhr.