About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CHANEL HAUTE COTURE INSPIRED MAKE UP

YOU CAN ALSO USE A PALE LIP COLOUR IF A BOLD COLOUR IS TOO MUCH. :)

MAC KIRSCH ON THE LIPS
FROM THE TEAR DUCTS TO THE MIDDLE OF THE LID YOU WILL SEE YELLOW. FROM THE MIDDLE TO END OF THE LID, THERE IS VIOLET. I USED RED FOR THE CREASE AND APPLE GREEN FOR THE BROW BONE.

I LINED THE INNER LOWER LASH LINE WITH AQUA SHADOW AND THE REMAINING HALF WITH COBALT BLUE. I LINED THE WATER LINE WITH A WHITE KOHL PENCIL, APPLIED FALSE LASHES AS WELL.
I KEPT MY BROWS LIGHT WITH BENEFIT BROW ZINGS IN LIGHT.
I UNFORTUNATELY DO NOT HAVE PALE SKIN. FOR THIS LOOK I USED BENEFIT'S SOME KIND OF GORGEOUS, MAC STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER AND ELF HIGH DEFINITION POWDER. SKIPPED THE BLUSH.

THE INSPIRATION. PALE, MATTE SKIN, CONTOURED CHEEKS, LIGHT, DRAWN ON BROWS AND BOLD LIPS AS SEEN AT THE CHANEL COUTURE SHOW.

As I was looking at the recently concluded Haute Couture Shows in Paris, I could not help but be inspired by the colourful make up used at the Chanel Show.

Normally, for Summer, we would use bronzers, tinted moisturisers and leave the eyes with barely any colour, so, this look is quite interesting with splashes of colour and a bold lip and honestly, I think its wearable too!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

you look very nice!!
nice blog

check out mine;
xx
www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

ANNA DE LEON said...

thanks Carmen and will most def check you out :)