About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WHAT'S YOUR BEAUTY PERSONALITY - THE TRENDSETTER

TOO BAD CAN'T SING ALA RIHANNA :)



LIP SERVICE WITH T. LECLERC, INGLOT AND MAC


FOR THAT FALSIES EFFECT, LANCONE VIRTOUSE MASCARA

I PREFER TO GO SAN FALSIES BUT I APPLIED 2 COATS OF MASCARA


WING IT UP WITH COASTAL SCENTS GEL LINER.

WHEN BLENDED, ORANGE AND BLUE DOES NOT LOOK BAD AT ALL. :)

UNBLENDED AND SCARY. hehehehe

BLACK SHADOW WAS USED TO CUT THE CREASE AND BLENDED WITH AN ELECTRIC BLUE SHADOW FROM CLAIRE'S



INEXPENSIVE BUT GOOD.I APPLIED CLAIRE'S ORANGE EYESHADOW ON MY LID WITH A MAC 239 BRUSH AND SMUDGED THE LOWER LASH LINE WITH A PENCIL BRUSH DIPPED IN THE SAME COLOUR.


GLOW ALL YEAR ROUND WITH EVERYDAY MINERALS BRONZER AND VIKI'S RADIANT CREATION

RIHANNA ALWAYS GLOWS SO DON'T FORGET THE ULTIMATE PRODUCTS TO CARRY THIS LOOK, A GREAT BRONZER AND HIGHLIGHTER

THE BASE: MAKE YOUR SKIN AS FLAWLESS AS POSSIBLE WITH MAC STUDIO FIX, MAKE UP FOREVER CORRECTOR KIT AND EVERYDAY MINERALS POWDER

LOVING THE VIBRANT COLOURS ON RIHANNA

THE INSPIRATION: RIHANNA'S CUTTING EDGE STYLE NEVER FAILS
TO INSPIRE

If there is a new and bold hairstyle, you are most likely to be the first one who will sport it and chances are you will get away with it because you are a Trendsetter.

Your approach to Make Up is,' the more colourful, the better!' I personally love experimenting most especially with colours. When I started doing this look I really did not know what colours I'd be wearing or what kind of liner I will be doing. I just went ahead with whatever product I had and made myself away. It was fun :)

Ladies, this is the last of the BEAUTY PERSONALITY SERIES and I hope that you picked up something from the THE CLASSIC, THE BOMBSHELL, THE SEDUCTRESS AND THE TRENDSETTER and perhaps you can mix it up and produce something that is entirely of your own.... :)

No comments: