About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, June 14, 2010

MONDAYS ARE MANDAYS - CIAO BELLO!

LOCKER TALK.... WHO'D BETTER ENDORSE DOLCE & GABBANA UNDIES THAN THESE GUYS? I SAY NO ONE. :)
STRONG GAMS AND THAT BOYISH CHARM MAKES STRIKER ANTONIO DI NATALE A SIGHT ON THE FIELD.

MAN OF THE HOUR AND MIDFIELDER, DANIELE DE ROSSI'S BUZZ CUT IS FLATTERING THOUGH HIS WISPY BROWN HAIR LOOKS JUST AS GOOD.

DEFENDER GIANLUCA ZAMBROTTA DELIGHTS IN THE FIELD IN HIS BLUE JERSEY AND EVEN MORE IN A SINGLE BREASTED JACKET AND FLAT FRONT PANTS.

CANNAVARO SCORES A GOAL WHETHER IN A JERSEY OR A BLACK VELVET SUIT.

LONG HAIR OR SHORT HAIR, DEFENDER AND TEAM CAPTAIN FABIO CANNAVARO IS SIMPLY DIVINE.

IN THE FIELD AND OFF THE FIELD, YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH BLACK.

GOAL KEEPER GIANLUIGI BUFFON'S UNRULY LOCKS MAKES YOU WANT TO RUN YOUR FINGERS THRU HIS HAIR. :)

After my post on skincare for men, I realised that our counterparts' needs also requires to be addressed, their fashion sense deserves to be noted, so, I decided to make Mondays my Man Days.

Mondays will never be the same again. :) Articles and featutes will be testosterone filled minus the locker room talk. hehehehe

What better way to start MANDAYS than to feature the men of the Italian Football Team. No, this is not going to be a sports blog but having lived in Italy, I have to admit that the Italian men have this uncanny ability to just awe you. Them in their nice suits, ungelled hair bicycling near the Duomo unaware of how beautiful they are was my fondest memory of the Il Duomo. hehehe.

Yes, it was a draw yesterday and believe you me when I say that I was soooo nervous and upset when Paraguay made that goal during the 1st half. How could that happen???? Italy has one of the best goalkeepers? Well, on the 60th minute, thanks to Midfielder Daniele De Rossi, Italy made their first goal.

But did I digress. It was Summer of 2008 and White Pants and Blue and White Striped Long Sleeves was all the rage in Italy. Everywhere you go, whether it was during the Umbria Jazz Festival or at the Cavalli Club but they all had their special way of wearing it that it seemed different. My friend Carlo wore his ensemble with a nice red tie. It was his special touch. :)

I have come to a conclusion that being chic and a sharp dresser comes naturally to Italian men, from their shoes to their suits even to their hair. Its just effortless, its in their DNA :)


































4 comments:

shoutingwind said...

ang yummy naman nito! LOL

ANNA DE LEON said...

hehehehe and they are even hotter when they are playing :)

YenRobles said...

Uhm, I think I just drooled over your post. LOL!

Gosh, HOT is an understatement. I swear I died when I saw them in underwears!♥♥♥♥

ANNA DE LEON said...

hehehe. thanks Yen :) I had this really sexy photo of cannavaro but was afraid to post it, might get banned in the UAE.