TO REDUCE DARK CIRLES AND PUFFINESS CAUSED BY A LATE NIGHT WITH THE GUYS, CLARINS ' ANTI FATIGUE EYE SERUM.
CADE JUNIPER BARK SCRUB FROM L'OCCITANE IS A NON DRYING GEL-CREAM WHICH ELIMINATES DEAD CELLS AND IMPURITIES AND PREPARES THE SKIN FOR SHAVING.
I just recently discovered that more and more men are finally giving their skin the care that it really deserves!!!!! You have no idea as to how pleased I was when the male models during an editorial shoot started asking about products for their dark circles, products to minimise their pores. Perhaps, you will say that its just normal as they are in the business but I have friends who are not in the business but do take time out to do the CTM - for some guys who are still in the dark, CTM stands for Cleansing, Toning and Moisturising. :) For those guys who have seen the light.... KUDOS TO YOU GUYS! :)
You see taking care of men's skin is no different from taking care of woman's skin. It is vulnerable too, you know, contrary to popular belief. :) They get pimples, black heads and they wrinkle too. I guess the only difference is that they don't obssess about it as much as women do and their normal reaction is, "Iam guy, so what?'
For those guys who are willing to take a leap of faith and start taking care of their skin, here's a little crash course:
1. CLEANSING: Gone are the days when cleansing invloved a bar of soap and water. Now, you have to take into consideration your skin type. I find that most men tend to have oily skin, so get a cleanser that is meant to combat oiliness. NO....... OILINESS IS NOT NEXT TO GODLINESS.
2. TONING: Toning is meant to take away deep seated dirt that your cleanser was not able to take out. Not being able to deep clean most of the time results to pimples, black heads and other blemishes. Most toners are alcohol based and is used with a cotton. Don't forget your neck and nape too!
3. MOISTURISING: To maintain the elasticity of your skin, keeping it moisturised is key. If your skin is dry, all the more that you need to moisturise. If your skin is oily then opt for a water based moisturiser. Don't forget to moisturise and massage your neck as this is one of the first parts of our face which reacts to gravity :)
4. THE EYE AREA: Women are lucky as we can always use a concealer to hide our dark cirlces as oppossed to men who ain't got anything aside from their dark glasses to conceal a late night with the boys. Handle your under eye with care. This is very vulnerable and wrinkles easily. Having dark circles makes you look more tired than usual so if there is anything that I suggest that men should start investing in, it will probably be a good eye cream.
5. MONTLY FACIALS..... AT THE MOST. Nothing wrong with pampering yourself with a monthly facial to keep the blackheads in check :)