About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, June 7, 2010

FORZA AZZURRI


Aside from my daughter, make up and fashion, I would have to say that football comes in as one of my passions. I don't play, though wish I could. I simply watch and cheer for my favourite team.... ITALY.

With June 11 just a few days from now, I can vividly remember the night that Italy won against France on a penalty kick, we went crazy and I went to work the following day with no voice. hehehe

Headed by one of the pillars of football, Marcello Lippi, the Italian Team will surely be one of the leading contenders in FIFA World Cup 2010.

Leading the team is the evergreen captain, Fabio Cannavaro, one of the best goal keepers that football has ever seen, Gianluigi Buffon and the man who needs no introduction, Gennaro Gattuso.

For me, The World Cup is more than just a sporting event, its about seeing countries unite inspite of their opposing opinions, its about camaraderie and knowing that something can actually make us get along :)

June 14, 2020
Italy VS Paraguay

June 20, 2010
Italy VS New Zealand

June 24, 2010
Italy VS Slovakia

No comments: