About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, May 17, 2010

WARDROBE MUST HAVES - THE BIKINI

SHINE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN IN NEON.
Bikini: New Look
Aviators: MANGO

HAVE FUN IN THE SUN WITH PRINTS
Bikini: Gucci



FEELING SELF CONCIOUS? HAVE A WRAP OR TOP ON HAND
Bikini: New Look
Lacy Top: Forever 21
Bangle: Splash

* Photo courtesy of Michael Velasco

GO CLASSIC WITH A BLACK ONE.
Bikini: New Look
Hoop Earrings: New Look

* Photo courtesy of Jit Sangalang


With the wonderful beaches surrounding you over here in Dubai, who can resist buying a bikini or a maillot?

Iam sea lover and I grab every opportunity that I have to relax by the beach. Its like I am in my own element..... IAM PISCES!!!! hehehehe. I literally, get lost, lose track of time when I am at the beach... One time I fell asleep and when I got home my friends told me that I looked like I worked at a construction site..... But did I digress..... hehehehe. Yes, i did.

Wearing a bikini can make any confident woman insecure.... I sure feel that but I am a mom already so I proudly wear my mama fats with my bikini - proudly. :)

If a bikini is too much perhaps a sexy maillot with cut outs is something that you may want to try out.

But no matter what you choose to wear this bikini season, remember this, that you are at the beach to relax, unwind and enjoy nature, not to be judged. :)

No comments: