About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

AHLAN

FEMININE AND FASHIONABLE.... THIS IS THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME FOR THE ABAYA.

THE ROSES ON THE SHELA IS UBER FEMININE..... HELWA!

LOVE THE DETAILS AND THE FABRIC





Last weekend gave me the chance to try on one of the things that I have always wanted to try wearing..... THE ABAYA and boy, did I feel great, no, correction, I felt so regal! :) I am not sure if it was the softness of the cloth or the way the sleeves were cut, or the way it just fell effortlessly graceful on my body. I can't figure it out but I kind of did not want to take it out. :)














Add Video

4 comments:

vicen said...

Wow, looks incredible.
Greetings

Dubai's it girl said...

Wow, you look really nice! It suits you well girl.

Tc, Nia B

ANNA DE LEON said...

GRACIAS VICEN :)

ANNA DE LEON said...

merci Nia! :) Enjoying Paris? :)