About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

VALENTINE'S ENSEMBLE IN 6 WAYS

Take me to work.
Another office worthy way to wear this ensemble.

HOLA! Cardigan does Espana. Turn your cardi into a bolero.
Take the dress to the office and cover the neck and shoulders

Flip your cardi and give your ensemble a boat neck top

Top and Skirt Ensemble
Fold the sleeves and 3/4 of the bottom half of the cardi. Secure it with a thick belt.
By the way, this was how I wore it that day.
A very girl basic ensemble.
A - Line Dress: CJ and Co
Belt: New Look
Black Peep Toe Pumps: ALDO


A couple of months back I made a post on how to style 1 ensemble in 5 different ways and I am back with another but this time its styling 1 ensemble in 6 ways. I named it Valentines Ensemble in 6 ways because I wore it during happy hearts day

If you look at my older post, you will see that the Black Cardigan from Zara is also back. :)
This post also made me realise now that I am looking at the photos that a good belt goes a long, long way :)

Hope you like this.

No comments: