About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

PLAIN, WHITE AND SIMPLE

Total Recall.... take me back to the 60's

Gypsy Talk
Scarf: Missoni
Sunglasses: PRADA
White Shirt: Massimo Dutti
Pedal Pushers: DVB

Sometimes when faced with the dilemma of waking up late and grabbing whats readily available, you end up with either of the 2, going for an all black ensemble or an all white ensemble. I chose the latter today. With no time for even a five minute blow dry, I also air dried my hair which did not help ease the fly aways of my growing locks. Thankfully bandanas are back in vogue. All in all, it was not so bad waking up later than usual because of a tummy ache.

No comments: