About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

MEEEEOOOOOOWWW SAYS THE CHESHIRE CAT!

The eyes have it.... all the time :)





Do Cats really have 9 lives?

No Cat's eye just colour inspiration from the good old cheshire cat .

Iam obsessed with brows! Making it, covering it. hahaha


Its Rock and Roll Time!



This is the 2nd installement from the Alice in Wonderland Avant Garde Make Up Series. I was looking at the photos of The Madhatter and realised that she reminded me of Slash from Guns N Roses, so, when I was doing the Make Uo for the Cheshire Cat, I thought, why not use another rock icon. I think in these photos, she kind of reminds me of Debbie Harry.




Hair and Make Up: Anna de Leon


Photography by: Mariyah G. and Tinayums

No comments: