About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BROWNIE POINTS

Feet Focus
Put some sex appeal on a simple black dress with an animal print pumps.
I see spots

The shoe that took me to 3 stores!

Animal Print Peep Toe Pumps: Shoemart

Tye Dye and Sequins....


To Dye for...
Black Knit Top: ZARA
Tye Dyed Full Skirt: Flea Market
Belt: New Look
Black Peep Toe Sling Backs: Via Una
* Got this pair from a small shop near the Trevi Fountain in Rome but I some from the same label being sold in Shoe Mart already.

I love the cuffs of this top and the fabric takes me back to the 70's

Going monochromatic with a Satin Long Sleeves from Zara
Beige Pencil Skirt from Mango
Beige Peep Toe Sling Backs from ALDO
3 Strand Pearl Necklace from New Look

I love the collar of this dress.

A Simple Sheath with a lovely collar from Zara
Brown Faux Snakeskin peep toe sling backs from Zara

When I moved to my new apartment and started sorting out my new closet I realised that I had so much brown coloured pieces that I have totally neglected. Because of my love affair with Blanc et Noir, I totally forgot about brown.

Brown.... the shade which reminds me of warm coffee being sipped while the rain pours outside, not to mention some chocolate chip muffins.

So, whether you have moved to a new apartment or not, go thru your closet and explore the colour spectrum :)

2 comments:

LeXa said...

Love the outfits..You look so classy and polished..

ANNA DE LEON said...

thanks Lexa. Glad you liked the outfits :)