About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ANNA'S HAIR CHRONICLES

Frame your face with a sparkling head wrap. I know both are headbands but for some reason I think I look different in this photo. hehehe
Keep your fringe at bay with a thick headband

When blow dried properly, it can actually look like a bob.

I can finally put my hair in a half pony tail! :)

After being short haired for almost 5 months with last hair cut being in November, I have finally decided to grow my locks.


I had several moments of despair coz my hair suddenly grew its own attitude, I had several impulses to go to my hairdresser for another chop but decided otherwise. Growing your hair can really be a tedious process but it can be quite fun :)
Headwrap: My Strawberry Shop











No comments: