About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A WOMAN'S KEEPER

LOUIS VUITTON SPROUSE SPEEDY

LOUIS VUITTON MURAKAMI SPEEDY
JEROME DREYFUSS



GERARD DAREL



FENDI SPY



DIOR





STAM BY MARC JACOBS








D&G





LONGCHAMP








BURBERRY


BALENCIAGA


AMERICAN APPAREL




UMMM... SORRY, FORGOT THE NAME



YSL MUSE




YSL MUSE 2




CHLOE PADDINGTON




CHLOE PATAKY




PIERRE HARDY


Once a upon a time, women clutching their boyfriend's arms were called Arm Candy but that is soooo majorly last season! And clutching a handsome man's arm is also not what I am talking about. I am talking about the Paddington, the Stam, the Birkin, the Kelly and my two personal favourites....... Drum Roll Pleaseeeeee. LV and Chanel.

Bags used to be just that... a bag. A 'thingy' (LOL) which holds our essentials but eversince I was told by my dad that, 'A woman becomes a lady with a kind of bag she brings,' I stopped just looking at it as a 'thingy.' I now refer to my bags as, 'A Woman's Bestfriend.' After all, our bags holds things that are for our eyes only. :)






















































































































































Here are the It Bags for 2009.

No comments: