About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

IF THE SHOE FITS

Carrie loves her Manolos and in one episode of SATC, she was in deep debt, opened her cabinet and realised that her shoes pretty much caused her to lose her apartment. I think but I am not sure. And this episode she said that she is literally, ‘a woman who lived in a shoe.’

Looking at my own shoe cabinet, which, really is not a lot compared to some, it got me thinking, how many pairs of shoes is really enough? I remember this discussion that I had with my ex whilst we were talking about weddings. I told him that we cannot get married yet because money is not enough for a banquet and he said and I quote in verbatim, ‘you don’t have money for our wedding reception but you have a budget for shoes?’ So, I kissed the pair goodbye, now that I think about it, I should not have because now he is an EX and the shoe could have stayed.

Here are the top 10 shoes for 2009.

4 comments:

mahryska said...

oh shoe!!!! i love my shoes...and same as carrie, i am the woman who lives in her shoe. ehehehhe =D im inspired...will do a post with my shoes collection! eheheheh =D

Lisa L.S said...

Ha, ha, ha...
Then there's three of us! :-)
I don't think you can have enough shoes. But shoes for me is like art - I collect them. But it's true- I could have lived in a very nice, big apartment if it wasn't for the shoes! ;-) Ha, ha, ha...

ANNA DE LEON said...

lol!!! Mariyah, i swear you crack me up. i was supposed to attach the photos of my shoe collection but was too excited to post this.

ANNA DE LEON said...

Lisa, I mean, Carrie, no Lisa. hahaha. I so agree with you that shoes are like art, we just cant put it up for auction to buy new ones. :(