About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I WANT, I NEED, I GOT TO HAVE IT THIS AUTUMN/WINTER.... BALLISTIC OVER BALMAIN

The Ultimate! That's All!!!!
J' ADORE BALMAIN!
Leather goes corporate. Can you tell I reallllly lurrvvvveee this jacket!


Sexy, Sequined and Ready to Party.

Boots from My Strawberry Shop

The dress that never made it to the New Year's Eve Party

Sequined Mini Dress from New Look, Coat from Zara


aahhhhhh BALMAIN!!!!!! Season after season, I fall more and more in love with you!!!! waaahhhh! Mr. Chistophe Decarnin you are heaven sent!!!

This is the last installment of this blog series and why not save the best for last. I cannot begin to tell you how much I adore Balmain and thank God for Zara and other high street brands we can now have some of these pieces at a much friendlier price.

I remember the day I saw this coat in Zara, I could not sleep and went back for it after I heard mass!!! hahaha. It was love and fit at first sight. The same goes for this sequined dress from New Look. I guess what made this dress more interesting is the fact that it came in Navy Blue and only had Black reflects in it.

I was also surprised whilst I was looking at the Balmain Autumn/Winter 09 Collection that the pair of boots that I bought also resembles the boots that they had for the collection.

To sum it all, I think that my purchases for the season were very practical and I am sure that it will go a long way, perhaps it can become Anna's Closet Classics :)

5 comments:

Lisa L.S said...

I really love that Balmain inspired jacket! I saw it in a fashion magazine and went to look for it in all the Zara stores I could find but I could'nt find it. :-( Lucky you who's got one!

Nerdic.. said...

Great jacket!
X, fashionnerdic.

ANNA DE LEON said...

It was love at first sight me. hehehe. This was the last piece in dubai mall. i guess going to church helped. hhehe

ANNA DE LEON said...

Thanks Nerdic :)

عالم الحب said...

thanks blog nice

3alm al7ob
http://www.al7ob1.blogspot.com/