About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, January 4, 2010

I WANT, I NEED, I GOT TO HAVE IT THIS AUTUMN/WINTER: THIGH HIGH BOOTS

These boots are made for walking..... :)

My very own Thigh High Boots from My Strawberry Shop.

Bell Sleeved Shirt/Dress from The Cabinet Room cinched at the waist with a Zara Belt
Thigh High Boots as seen on Hermes, Louis Vuitton this Autumn/Winter

The day I saw these kinds of boots on Emmanuelle Alt, I told myself, 'You got to have one of these, Anna!!!!' But then again, I aint five feet 9 and my pins are not exactly stick thin to work this Autumn/Winter Fashion Trend. But against my better judgement, I purchased one and so far I am not regretting it. (Thigh High Boots courtesy of My Strawberry Shop)

Since Iam only 5 feet 1, I had to think of a way to wear these boots where it wont overpower my rather small frame. Yes, these boots can work with jeans, for tall women, a different coloured jeans paired with these boots will look great but since Iam small, the only way that this can work for me is if i pair it with a pair of black jeans. This will give an illusion of continuity. Longer legs :)

Another way for me to wear this trend is to pair it with short dresses, however, I prefer not to pair it with pencil dresses rather with short dresses with a fuller skirt.

On me: Dress/Shirt with Bell Sleeves from The Cabinet Room, Belt from Zara, Black Opaque Stockings from Zara and Thigh High Boots from My Strawberry Shop

No comments: