About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

GREAT DATE LOOKS - LUNCH AL FRESCO

White Single Breasted Coat: G2000
White Tube Top: MANGO
Skinnies: Dragon Mart
Pearl Choker: New Look
Animal Print Clutch: New Look
Animal Print Sling Backs: ALDO
Animal Prints will always sexify any outfit but for a lunch al fresco small elements will do.
Add a black coat for the chilly weather.
Don't know about you but there is something so Lily Bass about this outfit.

Black Single Breasted Coat: G2000
Satin top: MANGO
Skinnies: Dragon Mart
Open Toed Sandals: ALDO
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Colour of the season... atleast for me.
Jeans for me are very feminine especially if they are skinnies but this top makes the ensemble look even girlier. :)

I look forward to Thursdays not only because it signals the weekend but also because it is dress down Thursday. I can finally wear jeans. But this Thursday was speacial because instead of just putting something together I thought of another great date look..... Lunch Al Fresco. It would have been easy to just grab a sundress but then again Lunch Al Fresco and sundress seemed like the ideal pairing so I decided on jeans and some ultra girl touches. :)
fo
Keep the look simple and fresh. I skipped foundation but kept the concealer and Benetint. Prevent oil with Bare Minerals Mineral Veil. I also did not define my brows but I kept it in place with a brow gel. I used Flirt by Smashbox for the entire eye and applied a single coat of mascara. Lastly, I applied Nars Dolce Vita lipstick.





4 comments:

misstracyley said...

Anna, we have the a similar top but mine is pink and got it from La Chateau. Great look =) xx

ANNA DE LEON said...

pink in this fabric will just be sooo fab! :) Thankjs for the visit.

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

adore the pearls and white blazer combo - chic doesn't even cover it!!

what a great blog - will def be back :)

x

ANNA DE LEON said...

thanks for the visit and glad you liked it :)