About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, January 25, 2010

DENIM ME THIS, DENIM ME THAT.

As we end the first month of 2010 and get ready for the month of love... did you know that aside from celebrating Valentines Day we are also celebrating the World Marriage Day on the 8th of Feb? J February, my birthday month is indeed the month of love. But did I digress.. Where was I again? Oh, now I remember, somehow the end of January means the end of Winter already and some of us like myself have started to look into their closets to see what we already have to wear with the key pieces for Spring and Summer.

The shows in Milan particularly of Dolce and Gabbana featured quite a lot of denim and what better way to pay tribute to this ever reliable piece of fabric than to feature them in every way possible: shirt, vest, dyed, distressed, acid washed. Name it, they have done it.

So, to kind of usher in Spring or maybe I was just tired of wearing too much blacks, I broke in my denim vest ( flea market find) last weekend for a relaxing day at the mall. Since the Denim vest hugs the body moderately I decided to pair it with a long gypsy skirt to give it THAT weekend feel.

JTank Top: MANGO
Denim Vest: Flea Market
White Long Skirt: Flea Market
Black Cork Wedges: ALDO
Bag: Louis Vuitton Palermo
Photographed By Scarlet

2 comments:

misstracyley said...

love this one Anna. Its like modern bohemian chic

ANNA DE LEON said...

thanks Tracy, sorry for the delay. Ill send the pic tom morning :)