About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

ANNA'S LITTLE HELPERS :)

My Ultimate Tool: The Velcro, A lot of elastics, bobby pins, Voluminising Mousse and L'Oreal Hairspray.

The hair tools are kept in 2 separate bags.
Philips Dryer, Several Babyliss Curlers and Straighteners
The other man in my life.... Elvis.
Accessories are kept in clear sandwich bags.
Transparent beauty bag holds all the falsies.
lipsticks are divided in the four compartments. Lights, darks, glosses.
Lip Pencils are held together by elastics.
Skin products are kept in sandwich bags.
Top most case holds all the lip products.

I keep pencils, mascaras, brow products in elastics.

The second case holds all the eye products.

The tray holds all blushes.

The bottom case holds all the products for the base.

Ladies, please meet Kevyn, My other half. hehehehe
My Brush Belt. I placed all face brushes on the left side and all eye brushes on the right. Makes it easier for me to find them when I am in a job.


This post is a season late, but since its still cold over here in Dubai and people still have their Christmas trees up, might as well go ahead. :)

I entitled it Anna's Littles Helpers because just like Santa, during the busy months of the holiday season, the elves were there to lend him a helping hand, whether it is short listing the good, the bad and the ugly (is this cateogory included? hehehehehe) or distributing gifts. My little helpers are not exactly little and they are not seasonal as well, they are there round the clock and aside from helping me from shoot to shoot, they just lift me up when I am down :)

2 comments:

mahryska said...

you need to upgrade kevyn!!! =D

ANNA DE LEON said...

huhuhuhu. he is paralyzed already. he is gaining weight. I will get a new one and name her Pat :)