About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

For a less christmassy look go for a paler lip. MAC Spice Lipliner with Shiseido Lipstick in Indigenous Rose
I applied the Make Up Forever Sculpting Kit on the hollows of my cheek and sweeped some Sabaya Blush in 02 on the apples of my cheeks

Lastly, applied MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl on my cheek plane and bridge of the nose.

MAC Lipstick in Russian Red completes the look.

Nails by N Bar and colour in Pouf Daddy.

For the Face I applied INGLOT AMC Foundation with MAC Studio Finish Concealer. Set the look with T. Leclerc Poudre Compacte Dermophile in Terre de Sienne


I lined the upper water line with Make Up Forever Khol pencil in 1K as well as the lower water line.

Pull the colour to the lash line with a MAC 266 brush and using the same brush apply the same Eye shadow colours on the lower lid

I lined my lash bed with Sabaya liquid Eyes in 01 (which I hardly do, if by now you notice. :))

Finally, I curled my lashes and applied two coats of Rimmel Glam Eyes on my upper and lower lashes.


I primed the eyes with MAC Soft Ochre and applied INGLOT Eye Crayon in 526 from the lash bed to the crease (its green) Love the consistency of this pencil. Very easy to blend.

I used the Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette.

I applied the lightest green on the tear ducts, followed by a medium shade and the darkest green on the outer corners.

I used a black shadow on the outer V of the eye to emphasise the crease.

I know, I know, this is beyond cheesy but I can't help making a look that combines Green and Red! Sorry Guys! To make it look less cheesy, made two versions of this look. Hope you like them.




Merrrryyyy Christmas! :)

No comments: