About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

FROM 0800 TO MIDNIGHT

RETOUCHING

AFTER WORK ATTIRE

DENIM LOOKS GREAT WITH ANYTHING


A MUST HAVE - A MAKE UP LOOK THAT LASTS. THE FOUNDATION WAS FLAWLESS FROM 0800 TILL 12MN. THANKS TO INGLOT. THE E/S DID NOT CREASE, THANKS TO TOO FACED.

THE SCHOOL GIRL GOES TO WORK


A DIET STAPLE - MY ESPRESSO :)


I dont know what Ill do without my cup of coffee in the morning and a double espresso after lunch. These beverages help me stay awake and sharp from 0800 till the wee hours in the morning. This is particularly great when I have to go from the office straight to a fashion show or events.

The aroma of the espresso gives me the jolt that I need after having lunch (heavy or not heavy) I particularly like the Caffe Crema from Lavazza.

And so this was my day last Thursday, corporate from 0800 to 1700 and traded my HR reports, VL planning to Make Up brushes, lipsticks from 1800 onwards.







No comments: