About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

CELEBRATE!

With Great Company, I guess everything becomes a big plus!

My Look for Christmas: Bronze Eyes and Red Lips

I am so fullll!!!!

Another 'loves' or guilty pleasure is this Cheesecake from Chilis with Double Espresso


I got a bronze lippy for Malen :)

I love giving presents as much I love receiving them. Here's Haidee about to try her new INGLOT lippy from me. I chose pink for her.

Next to Italian Cusine, Mexican dishes rocks in my list. :)

The Scampi, The Ranchiladas and The Double Quesadilla. YUMMMY!

Enjoying my pinacolada already. Next stop.... the mains

Pinacolada, Sunrise and Margarita.... Our Drinks for the night

Christmas is the time for celebration. Why shouldn't we? A king was born in our midst, giving us renewed hope. And since this Joyous day falls in December, the last month of the year, it is also the perfect time to reflect on the year that was

Although I was and still am far from home, my daughter and the rest of my family, I was very happy to celebrate this joyous day with everything that i like :).

I sincerely hope that you all had a great Christmas and heres to 2010! :)

No comments: