About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, November 16, 2009

WANDERLUST












According to Wikipedia, Wanderlust is a strong desire for or impulse to wander or, in modern usage, to travel and to explore the world.

This strong desire or impulse to wander is great when you have a camera with you and though my Nikon is not exactly the most sophisticated, I am quite happy with the images that it has taken.

If you will observe most of the photos that I take are almost always in Black and White. I kind of have developed this love affair with B&W eversince I started following the works of Mr. Patrick Demarchelier. I was able to grab one of his books at Musee D' Orsay and I still leaf through it just when I want to fill my day or night with inspiration. His images are perfection. :)

So, come with me and lets wander together through images by Anna :)

No comments: