About Me

My photo
Freelance Make Up Artist and Stylist who shuttles between New York, Italy and Dubai, Anna has been in the Make Up industry since 1996. She trained under Mario Dedivanovic and Scott Barnes in NYC and has a certificate for Hairstyling from Cinema Make Up School A true lover of all the elements of Fashion, she studied Fashion Design and Styling at the prestigious Istituto Europeo Di Design in Milan, Italy.

Monday, November 30, 2009

THAT ADRIANA LIMA GLOW

I HOPE YOU SEE THE GLOW. HEHEHE

KEEP YOUR BASE DEWY BY USING POWDER PRODUCTS SPARINGLY


GO FOR GOLD FOR THE EYES
A MUST TRY IT COLOSSAL MASCARA BY MAYBELLINE. I USED IT FOR THIS LOOK SANS EYELASH CURLER

Let me start this post by saying that I absolutely adore this woman!!!! She is not only DROP DEAD GORGEOUS but she is one INTELLIGENT BEAUTY!!!!

One of the things that catapulted Adriana to her supermodel status is her signature enviable glow, which has so much to do with having beautiful skin but for mere mortals like us, we can always fake it.

Like what I said, Adriana's look has so much to do with the skin, so before you start your make up, make sure that your skin in absolutely clean and moisturised. Dont neglect your lips as Adriana's lips are very supple looking as well.

Pick colours which are naturally found in your face like beige, cream, brown (in different degrees), bronze even gold. Incidentally, these colours are great for blue eyed belles like Ms. Lima.

For the base I decided to use creme blush to maintain its dewy look and used powder products sparingly.

For lips, I kept it light and creamy in texture
MAKE UP USED: FACE
Eyeko Tinted Cream - I used this as my primer (Thanks Dana. Love this product)
Scott Barnes Cream Foundation in Amber (Sak used to sell this)
MAC Creme Blush in Uncommon
NARS Multiples in Copacobana for highlight
*I did not use a powder all over the face for this look as I wanted to maintain the dewy look. Instead, I just powdered where I normally get oily.
MAKE UP USED: BROWS
Sephora Eyebrow Pencil 01
Benefit Brow Zings in Light
MAKE UP USED: EYES
Bourjois Liquid Eyeshadow in Gold from the lash bed to the crease
Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette in Day Smoke
Make Up Forever Khol Liner in 2K
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
MAKE UP USED LIPS
INGLOT Soft Precision Liner in 67
INGLOT AMC Lip Paint in 51

No comments: